All artefacts shown have been found on Sutton Walls during the excavations by Kathleen Kenyon between 1948 - 1951 or by the landowners, the Gwynne family, at other times.
They are displayed here by courtesy of Hereford Museum and Art Gallery.
Landscape Gallery. (Click image to enlarge)
View along Queens Hill towards the South.
An early morning flight of Geese.
Southern flank on a winters morning.
Morning mist covers the orchards. Looking North towards an invisible Marden.
A tree covered in mistletoe on the South path.
An early morning view of Freens Court farm from the south path.
Looking towards Marden Church with Wellington Woods in the background.
River Lugg in flood.
The tower of Hereford Cathedral appears in the background.
View down Busy Hill.
View across Queens Hill towards the eastern entrance.
View towards the Black Mountains and Hay Bluff with Moreton on Lugg in the foreground.